What to drink
- Grey Goose Torrey Breeze: Grey Goose Vodka with blackberry raspberry lemonade
- 10-Under Pale Ale: A light seasonable California style pale ale brewed at 10 Barrel in downtown San Diego
- Premium Sparkling Wines: Chandon Brut and Chadon Rose.
- Beer: Michelob ULTRA, Stella Artois, Goose Island IPA
- Draft Beer: Elysian Space Dust, Estrella Jalisco, 10 Barrel Apocalypse, Kona Big Wave Golden Ale
What to eat
- Beyond Burger
- Plant-Based Burger on a Fresh Brioche Bun with Kettle Chips
- Cravory Cookies
- Torrey BBQ Tri-Tip Sandwich
- Seaside Market’s Tender Burgundy Tri-Tip with Honey BBQ Sauce and Crispy Onions
- Torrey Tri-Tip Breakfast Burrito
- Seaside Market’s Tender Burgundy Tri-Tip, Scrambled Egg, Potato, Cheddar Cheese and Salsa Roja
What to do
Expanded Grey Goose 19th Hole and Flight Deck: An elevated viewing deck which provides panoramic views of the course and specialty drinks including the signature cocktail called, the “Torrey Breeze.”
MD Anderson Cancer Center Shaded Grandstands: Offering shaded and elevated seats near the Main Entrance at 11 green. The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center will also be providing sunscreen stations across the course for fans to utilize.
The Michelob ULTRA Zone: Offering seating and premium drink offerings and golf & ocean views for fans throughout Tournament Week.
The Post Party presented by Harrah’s Resort SoCal: When play ends The Post Party begins. Fans can enjoy live music from local DJs and Happy Hour drink specials starting at 3 p.m.
Attractions by Farmers Insurance:
- Mobile Claims Center (MCC)
- Farmers Insurance Claim Game
- Farmers Retreat
What charities benefit
Champions for Youth is the primary charitable program of The Century Club of San Diego, which is the administrative organization behind San Diego’s PGA TOUR event, the Farmers Insurance Open. 2019-2020 Champions for Youth organizations include:
- Armed Services YMCA San Diego
- Boys to Men Mentoring Network
- Just In Time for Foster Youth
- San Diego Center for Children
- Support the Enlisted Project (STEP)
- San Diego Youth Services
- SAY San Diego
- New Haven
- Words Alive!