On-site Policies & Services
Important Tournament Guidelines
The Tournament is 100% mobile ticket-entry; printouts of tickets will not be accepted at the gates. All ticket sales are final, and no refunds or exchanges will be offered.
To add your tickets and/or parking to your mobile wallet:
- Click Manage Tickets from the confirmation email you received. Can’t find your email? Log in to your ticket account here
- Select “Access Tickets”
- Select View Ticket
- Select Add to Wallet
At the Gates
- Empty your pockets. Everything must be out!
- Have your permitted bag open (see below for bag policy) and ready to be searched by tournament security.
- For your safety and others, pass through magnetometers for additional screening.
- Have your ticket pulled up and ready, on your phone’s mobile wallet to scan for entry.
Please visit the PGA TOUR’s Know Before You Go page, for a comprehensive list of policies, procedures, prohibited items & Code of Conduct.
Permitted and Prohibited Items
Tournament Bag Policy
Mobile Device Policy
Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio, and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies, or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
The best views for those guests who may have mobility challenges include:
- Holes with relatively flat tees: South Course: 1, 14, 15 & 16
- Holes with relatively flat greens: South Course: 8, 14, 15, 16 & 17
Glider Rider Presented by Servicemaster
Please note that wheelchairs and walkers are not allowed on the Glider Rider.
An interior shuttle loop will operate each Tournament day and help less mobile guests to more easily traverse the course. Through our partnership with Free Ride, an established consumer shuttle service, guests will be able to utilize safe, comfortable six-passenger shuttles running in a constant loop. The route will feature a total of four stops on Wednesday and Thursday and then concentrate on three stops Friday and Saturday when all activity shifts solely to the South Course at Torrey Pines.
Inclement Weather Policy
Observe the electronic leaderboards throughout the golf course for weather warnings displayed using a color-coded alert scale. Spectators should take precautions upon observing any weather warnings and be ready to seek safe shelter if appropriate, which may include exiting the premises. In the event of dangerous weather, avoid the following: hilltops/high places, golf carts, temporary structures, trees, and wire fencing.
Follow @FarmersInsOpen on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Lost & Found
If you’ve lost an item, please check in with one of four locations – the Info Booth at either the Gliderport Entrance or East Entrance, the Pro Shop, or the Tournament Office. You can also call the Tournament Office at (858) 886-4653.