Make the most of your day at Torrey!
Enjoy the ocean views, the world-class competition, and amazing attractions like these – All included with your Grounds Ticket!
MD Anderson Cancer Center Shaded Grandstands: Sit back, relax and stay safe in the sun in these elevated and shaded seats courtesy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Conveniently located near the Main Entrance at the 11th green.
MD Anderson Sunscreen Station: Take a break in the MD Anderson shaded seats on No. 11 after you apply (or reapply) sunscreen at one of eight sunscreen stations around the course.
Servpro Fan Village
Located at the convergence of three holes: behind the 15th green, adjacent to the 17th fairway, and a few hundred feet from the 18th tee. The SERVPRO Fan Village is the epicenter of action and showcases areas like:
- The Michelob ULTRA Zone: Enjoy the sights and sounds of Torrey with ample seating. The Michelob ULTRA Zone features premium beer offerings.
- Official Merchandise Tent: Shop all Official Tournament gear and make a $20 donation to receive an official “Keep Calm | Torrey On” paddle.
- The Fringe Presented By Harrah’s Resort SoCal: Located on the 15th green. Our most popular venue with artisan menu choices for purchase and a premium cash bar.
- Funner on 15: Just outside the Fringe, enjoy premium food and beverage offerings, and on Friday and Saturday after play, stick around for a live DJ performance as part of the Post Party presented by Harrah’s Resort SoCal.
The +PlusCBD Oil Grove
Located between the 7th and 18th fairways. The Grove is the perfect spot to recharge with areas like the Grey Goose 19th Hole and Flight Deck, and be sure to check out the +PlusCBD oil tent and sample the latest offerings.
Grey Goose 19th Hole and Flight Deck
Located on the north side of the par-3 8th green. The Grey Goose 19th Hole and Flight Deck features an elevated viewing deck with panoramic views of the course and specialty drinks including our signature cocktail, the Torrey Breeze. Open to the public.
Located near the 1st tee and 18th hole of the South Course. This area has a little of something for everyone:
- Grey Goose La Cantine: Get the morning started with signature Grey Goose Bloody Mary
- Practice Putting Green presented by Troutman Sanders LLP: Watch the Pros as they prepare to play.
- Autograph Area: Snag an autograph from your favorite player after the round.
- Torrey Pines Golf Shop: Buy Official Tournament merchandise and accessories.
Attractions by Farmers Insurance®
Farmers Insurance Claim Game:Want a chance to take a golf shot inside a home while learning about some of the unbelievable but true claims Farmers® has covered? Now is your chance! Stop by the Farmers Insurance Claim Game, located adjacent to the 16th tee!
Mobile Claims Center (MCC): Disaster recovery is a core component of Farmers business and community efforts. When disasters strike in communities nationwide, Farmers employees are on-site with our Mobile Claims Center (MCC). Stop by the Mobile Claims Center located at the Main Entrance and behind the 16th tee to learn more.
Farmers Retreat:Experience the SoCal beach vibes at the brand-new, free and open to the public, Farmers Retreat, on the 16th tee of the South Course. Enjoy a front row seat on the 16th tee, beach-themed photo opportunities, ample seating options, giveaways, cell phone charging stations and an elevated view of live golf. Whether you want to pose like Rickie Fowler, or catch up on live tournament action, be sure to capture the essence of San Diego at the Farmers Retreat.