A Tournament Grounds ticket includes general access to the Farmers Insurance Open and plenty of other public attractions including the Fan Village and the Grove.
Wednesday & Thursday – $60*
Friday & Saturday – $70*
*prices increase January 17 to $75 and $85
Tickets for the 2022 Farmers Insurance Open are now on sale!
Discounted General Admission
What Comes With My Ticket?
- Access to the Tournament Grounds and all concessions stands.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Shaded Seats located at the 11th green
- The SERVPRO Fan Village located behind the 15th green
- Official Merchandise Tent
- The Post Party presented by Harrah’s Resort SoCal
- Vantage Point located near the 1st tee and 18th hole
- Grey Goose La Cantine
- Practice Putting Green
- Autograph Area
- Torrey Pines Golf Shop
- The Grove
- Grey Goose 19th Hole and Flight Deck located on the 8th green
- Farmers Insurance Claim Game located adjacent to the 16th tee
- Farmers Insurance Mobile Claims Center located at the Main Entrance
- Farmers Beach Retreat located at the 16th tee
Our fans 60 and older can enjoy 20% off a regular grounds ticket on our Full Field Days, Wednesday, and Thursday. Simply select Senior under Ground tickets for your preferred day. You may be asked to show proof of ID at the gates.
Kids 12 and under
Kids 12 and under still receive complimentary admission each day of the tournament, but they do not need a ticket to enter. They must be accompanied by ticketed adult to gain access to the Tournament. Each ticketed adult may bring up to 2 kids.