CHECK BACK IN EARLY FALL FOR 2021 WOMEN'S DAY INFORMATION
Women’s Day is an inspiring afternoon of personal and career development and compelling discussion followed by a fun and relaxing networking opportunity on the 18th green. Our mission is to create an environment for women to flourish while connecting our guests to the Farmers Insurance Open’s® commitment of giving back to the community through a meaningful volunteer activation with a local nonprofit!
One Table for Ten Guests
On behalf of Farmers Insurance and our thousands of employees and agents across the country, we are proud to celebrate dynamic, inspirational and influential women through our fourth straight year as the presenting sponsor of Women’s Day. This year’s program is an especially powerful one, featuring women who will share their personal stories on leadership, overcoming obstacles and pushing the limit. We hope attendees will leave the event inspired by the strength of these women, and take this with them professionally and personally.
2020 Women’s Day Speaker Lineup
Vice Chairwoman and Director of Athlete Relations, LA 2028
Sitting Volleyball Paralympian
Nine-time Olympic Medalist in Track and Field
Senior Marketing Manager, Athleta
Join us by Sponsoring a Table:
- One (1) Table for ten Guests: Table reservations allow you to invite clients, prospects, and other senior colleagues to engage in a full day of career development, while generating both business and social relationships
- Table location on a first come, first serve basis
- Investment: $2,250 (limited availability)
- For individuals interested in attending Women’s Day, please contact Jonathan Berlin at (858) 886-4653 ext. 109 or email@example.com
- Additional Sponsorships available upon request