Attend an Inspirational Event
Women’s Day is an inspiring afternoon of personal and career development and compelling discussion followed by a fun and relaxing networking opportunity on the 18th green. Our mission is to create an environment for women to flourish while connecting our guests to the Farmers Insurance Open’s® commitment of giving back to the community through a meaningful volunteer activation with a local nonprofit!
Starting forward for the Los Angeles Sparks & ESPN Analyst
ProSurfer & 2018 Vans US Open of Surfing Champion
Courtney Conlogue kicked off her 2018 season on top with a huge hometown win at the Vans US Open of Surfing. After a tight race for the World Title, Courtney finished the 2017 season 4th overall, concluding the season with four podium finishes. She ended last season as the number one ranked American female surfer on the circuit.
Chief Executive Officer at World Surf League
Sophie Goldschmidt is Chief Executive Officer at the World Surf League — the global home of surfing, with the world’s best surfers, the world’s best waves, and cutting-edge technologies. Throughout her career, she has been at the forefront of globalizing professional sports, holding leadership and commercial roles at the NBA, the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA), Rugby Football Union (RFU) and CSM.
Join us by Sponsoring a Table:
- One (1) Table for ten Guests: Table reservations allow you to invite clients, prospects, and other senior colleagues to engage in a full day of career development, while generating both business and social relationships
- Table location on a first come, first serve basis
- Investment: $2,250 (limited availability)
- For individuals interested in attending Women’s Day, please contact Julia Winter at (858) 886-4653 ext. 102 or email@example.com
- Additional Sponsorships available upon request