Women’s Day presented by Farmers Insurance®
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Julia Winter: 858.886.4653 ext. 102 | email@example.com
Attend an Inspirational Event
Women’s Day is an inspiring program filled with compelling speakers, leadership topics, personal and career development mixed with meaningful networking opportunities. Our mission is to create a unique environment for women to grow personally and professionally while also connecting guests to the Farmers Insurance Open’s® commitment to giving back to the community.
The 2019 Program will Include:
Emcee: MJ Acosta, Sports Anchor at NBC 7 and Telemundo 20
- Expert Session featuring Jessica Mendoza, ESPN MLB Analyst & Two-Time Olympic Medalist
- Lunch sponsored by Tiffany & Co.
- Power Panel Discussion with SoCal Executives
- Fireside Chat Featuring
- Courtney Conlogue, Professional Surfer & 2018 Vans US Open of Surfing Champion
- Sophie Goldschmidt, CEO at World Surf League
ESPN MLB Analyst & Two-Time Olympic Medalist
A two-time Olympian and member of the U.S. Women’s National softball team, Jessica is the first female analyst on ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball. Her team took home the Gold Medal in Athens, Greece (2004) and the Silver Medal in Beijing, China (2008). In 2006, she was named the USA Softball Athlete of the Year and was also recognized in 2008 as the Women’s Sports Foundation Sportswoman of the Year.
Professional Surfer & 2018 Vans US Open of Surfing Champion
Courtney Conlogue kicked off her 2018 season on top with a huge hometown win at the Vans US Open of Surfing. After a tight race for the World Title, Courtney finished the 2017 season 4th overall, concluding the season with four podium finishes. She ended last season as the number one ranked American female surfer on the circuit.
Chief Executive Officer at World Surf League
Sophie Goldschmidt is Chief Executive Officer at the World Surf League — the global home of surfing, with the world’s best surfers, the world’s best waves, and cutting-edge technologies. Throughout her career, she has been at the forefront of globalizing professional sports, holding leadership and commercial roles at the NBA, the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA), Rugby Football Union (RFU) and CSM.
Join us by Sponsoring a Table:
- One (1) Table for ten Guests: Table reservations allow you to invite clients, prospects, and other senior colleagues to engage in a full day of career development, while generating both business and social relationships
- Investment: $2,250
- Additional Sponsorships available upon request
For more information contact:
858.886.4653 ext. 102