- Inventory your badges and parking upon receipt to ensure you’ve received everything
- Create a guest list about 20-30% larger than your ticket allotment
- Send out invitations in early January
- Provide an RSVP deadline and try to receive as many responses from as many guests as possible by that time
- Don’t send out tickets and parking too early. If a guest’s plan changes, it may take extra coordination to redistribute those tickets/parking
- Familiarize yourself with your venue, parking/transportation information, and entry policies to educate your guests
- Visit farmersinsuranceopen.com and follow us at www.twitter/farmersinsopen for play updates, weather information, and more
Host & Hospitality Information
Access: Access to hospitality areas is only allowed with proper credentials. The Century Club will provide security to allow guests into each hospitality area. In addition to the Tournament Volunteer stationed at your venue, you may wish to provide a host/hostess if you have a private area. If you select a host/hostess and need additional badges, please contact Michelle Eifler (email@example.com).
Catering: We are proud to partner with Behind the Scenes Catering to handle all on-course dining and beverage service at this year’s Tournament. Headquartered in San Diego, Behind the Scenes boasts a talented culinary team providing innovative cuisine and stringent attention to detail. Hospitality menus are finalized in early December. We will post these menus on the website once they are confirmed.
Hospitality Staff & Volunteers: There will be Tournament Volunteers assigned to each of the various hospitality venues. They will ensure your continual, daily satisfaction; if problems arise, they will be your first point of contact for getting the situation resolved.
Hosting Gifts: Many hosts elect to send their guests home with giveaways from their private suite. If you are interested in giving away items or bringing anything additional into your suite, please fill out the Hospitality Shipping Form. All forms must be submitted prior to January 11, 2019, with shipments arriving no later than January 18, 2019. All giveaways and gifts must adhere to the Tournament Bag Policy.
Signage: If you are hosting in either a semi-private venue or a private suite, your company will be identified on Tournament hospitality signage near the venue. There will also be suite numbers on your badges to assist your guests in finding your venue. No other signage will be allowed inside the tent.