When you support the Farmers Insurance Open, you support your San Diego Community.
Over the past 50 years, the Century Club has generated nearly
$22 million for San Diego charities.
Connected Through Kids has participated in the Chip-In for Charity program since 2007 and has so far raised $91,350. Meet Nicky.
Nicky was about to turn five years old and ready to start kindergarten when his family became homeless and were living out of their car. Moving from one location to another, he was afraid of running out of gas or the family car breaking down. His parents allowed him to move in with his aunt, who enrolled him in kindergarten. Being a "kinship" foster parent, his aunt began utilizing the services of Connected Through Kids for Nicky. [MORE]
Century Club members had the opportunity to play
with Pros... Kids that is!
Pro Kids Golf Academy has become the most anticipated golf stop on the Century Club schedule. Pro Kids members paired with one Century Club member are able to show off their skills in a 9-hole competition at Colina Park for the Tony Scholl Cup.
The Century Club of San Diego was first... [MORE]
Farmers Insurance Open Update
New Main Entrance: The NEW main entrance will be located at North Torrey Pines Road. Patrons parking at the general parking locations will be shuttled to and from that entrance. [MORE]
With breath taking views of the 18th fairway, the 9th Tee Club offers the perfect venue for shared hospitality.
- Seating for 10 in the 9th Tee Club, a private tent located on the 9th tee overlooking the 18th fairway
- (40) badges (10 per day, Thurs-Sun, date specified which provide access to the tournament, a private table in 9th Tee Club and admission to the grandstands on the 18th green)
- Outdoor patio seating for maximum viewing
- Buffet Luncheon served daily
- Beverage service daily, $15 Century Club Bucks per guest
- (20) Daily Preferred Parking Passes
- Television showing live coverage
- Company name under “Our Patrons” in Spectator Guide