Thank you for your interest in becoming a charity partner of The Century Club of San Diego/Farmers Insurance Open. Below, please find information and guidelines to apply for the 2019-2020 Champions for Youth program. If you have any questions, please contact:
Director, Strategic Impact
Century Club of San Diego
Farmers Insurance Open
CLICK HERE to download more information about the Champions for Youth program
CLICK HERE to download the application guidelines and submission instructions
CLICK HERE to download the 2019-2020 Champions for Youth application
CLICK HERE to download the 2019-2020 Champions for Youth Leadership Pledge (must be included with application upload)
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURES
Please read and carefully follow instructions. Applications that do not follow procedure will not be considered complete.
- Applications must be submitted on your organization’s letterhead
- Applications must be uploaded electronically as a PDF document using the form below
- The uploaded PDF should be titled: charity nameCFY2020App i.e. “CenturyClubCFY2020App”
- All applicants must also upload a copy of your organization’s 501(c)(3) determination letter andmost recent 990
- Emailed, Faxed or Mailed applications will not be accepted
- Submission of unsolicited materials is discouraged as they will not be considered in the review process.
- There are no word minimums or limits for your answers, but all questions must be answered for an application to be considered complete. Providing as much detail as possible is highly encouraged.
NOTE: You will receive an on-screen confirmation message and automatic response email when your application has been received (If you do not see the email, please first check spam). This will guarantee that your application has been submitted successfully. Please retain this receipt for your files.
If you do not receive an automatic response or experience other technical difficulties, please contact Julianne Alarcio at firstname.lastname@example.org