The Century Club of San Diego is proud to support local charities and community organizations through in-kind donations of Farmers Insurance Open ticket packages for use in fundraising event auctions and raffles. The purpose of this program is to provide a tool to generate incremental funds that will assist San Diego County schools and charities in achieving their missions.
Who can request tickets?
San Diego County 501(c)(3) organizations or schools
The Century Club will only consider requests from the following types of organizations and activities:
- San Diego County schools, preschool through college
- San Diego County school support organizations including Booster Clubs, PTA/PTOs, athletic teams, bands, performing arts groups, school foundations, etc.
- 501(c)(3) charities with a business address in San Diego County
Proceeds of donated ticket packages must benefit programs and projects that will be implemented in San Diego County. For organizations that service multiple counties, including San Diego, please include in your solicitation letter the percentage of your programs and/or budget that benefits San Diego County annually.
Generally, The Century Club will not consider requests from the following entities, organizations, or activities:
- Endowment funds or for-profit organizations
- Groups that practice discrimination based on ideology, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disabilities, race, color, religion, national origin, or ancestry
- Sectarian or denominational religious groups, except for programs that are broadly promoted, available to anyone, and free from religious orientation
- Political parties, candidates, or partisan-political groups
- Political, labor, or fraternal organizations
- Organizations based in San Diego whose beneficiaries live outside of San Diego County
- Organizations that do not complete the form as directed or submit the request in the outlined time frame
Approved organizations will receive one donation per Tournament year. Organizations with multiple fundraising events should prioritize and submit only one request per Tournament year. Organizations that do not complete all required steps, including submitting an acknowledgment letter, may not be eligible to receive a donation the following year.
What is available to request?
Subject to availability, a ticket package of 2 Opening Day (Wednesday, January 24) grounds tickets, valued at $160.
When are requests submitted?
2024 request submissions close on December 31, 2023.
- Requests will generally be accepted annually beginning in April for events taking place in May and will be considered during a window running through December 31 each year, however, this may vary. Please continually check the website for updates to this timeline.
- Due to the timing of the Farmers Insurance Open, generally, ticket donations will not be made January through March.
How are requests submitted?
- Click the Apply Now button, which will direct you to DonationMatch, our community ticket partner
- Complete the requested information
- Receive submission confirmation
- If approved, you will receive a certificate with a promo code for redemption.
- Deliver certificate to the winner, who will log into (or create) their Ticketmaster account and follow the instructions on the certificate to process their tickets.
Note: all tickets are electronic tickets. The winner will receive their tickets via email
The Century Club of San Diego reserves the right to accept or reject any application and to change the application criteria at any time. Other guidelines may apply and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Thank you for your interest in a Farmers Insurance Open donated ticket package, we wish you luck with your event!