Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 2014 Farmers Insurance Open, played at Torrey Pines Golf Course January 23-26, 2014. It is through the hard work and dedication of volunteers like you that make the Tournament a success!
Volunteer Registration Fee: $80 after November 25
Registration closes December 31, 2013
Important: Please read the requirements for all committees before registering as there are required work days for each.
2014 Official Volunteer Package includes:
- Official Tournament Polo Shirt with New FIO Logo (Men’s and Women’s sizes available)
- Official Tournament Jacket with New FIO Logo (Men’s and Women’s sizes available)
- Official Tournament Cap
- (1) Commemorative Special Edition Lapel Pin
- (1) Volunteer Badge
- (1) Season Badge (good for entire week of tournament)
- (1) Volunteer Parking Pass
- (1) Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party (volunteers only)
- Complimentary food vouchers on the days you work
If you are a NEW VOLUNTEER – please read the descriptions for all of the committees before registering. All committees have various required work days. You will be asked to choose up to three committee preferences – the Tournament office will make every effort to help ensure all volunteers are placed according to their preference. However, committees do fill up quickly, and you may be placed in an alternate committee to help with the Tournament’s needs. After your volunteers fees are paid and your registration is processed you will receive an email confirmation with your assigned committee information.