Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 2015 Farmers Insurance Open, to be played at Torrey Pines Golf Course February 2-8, 2015. It is through the hard work and dedication of volunteers like you that make the Tournament a success!
REGISTER EARLY TO SAVE!
$70.00 until November 24
$80.00 after November 24
2015 Official Volunteer Package includes:
- Official Tournament Polo Shirt (Men’s and Women’s sizes available)
- Official Tournament Jacket (Men’s and Women’s sizes available)
- Official Tournament Baseball Cap (Straw Hats available for Marshals Committee only for an additional fee)
- (1) Commemorative Tournament Lapel Pin
- (1) Volunteer Badge
- (1) Weekly Guest Badge (good for entire week of tournament)
- (1) Volunteer Parking Pass
- (1) Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party (volunteers only)
- Complimentary food vouchers on the days you work
If you are a RETURNING VOLUNTEER – You will receive an email with a registration code for the committee you served on for the 2014 Tournament on Wednesday, August 6. If you would like to sign up for a different committee please contact Erica Monzón (Volunteer Coordinator) at (858) 886-4653 x107 after you receive your registration email. Please note returning volunteers from previous year (2014) are given priority so spaces may not be available in your alternate committee choice.
If you are a NEW VOLUNTEER – Once the registration system opens you will be able to sign up as a New Volunteer and choose up to three (3) committee preferences. The Tournament Office will make every effort to ensure all volunteers are placed according to their preferences. However, committees do fill up quickly and you may be placed in an alternate committee to help with the Tournament’s needs. Please read all of the committee specific required work days prior to registering. After volunteers fees are paid and your registration is processed you will receive an email confirmation with your assigned committee information.