IMPORTANT NEW! TOURNAMENT RESTRICTIONS
NOTICE TO SPECTATORS:
Thank you for your patience as we work to preserve the safety of all our guests. Please note all attendees of the Farmers Insurance Open will be wanded by Tournament security and subject to search prior to entering the Tournament. Searches will be conducted either before boarding the shuttles or at the entrance gates.
things to leave in your vehicle
- No prohibited items will be permitted on any shuttles.
- No backpacks
- No chair bags
- No lawn or oversize chairs
- No seat cushions
- No pets except for Service Animals
- No bicycles
- No opaque bags lager than 6″x6″x6″ (in their natural state) will be permitted
- No clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12″x 6″x 12″ will be permitted
- No video cameras at any time
- No cameras permitted after Wednesday
- No radios, televisions, or other electronic noise producing items
- No whistles, horns or noise makers
- No signs or banners
- No plastic, metal, or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No coolers of any kind
- No weapons of any kind may enter the Tournament including but not limited to fire arms or knives
- No fireworks
- No illegal substances
- No laser pointers
- No poles or rods
- No other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the PGA TOUR/Tournament Security Officials
- No computers or laptops
- No alcoholic beverages may enter or leave the Tournament
- No outside food or beverages may enter the Tournament except for medical or infant needs
** Any of the above will be confiscated. Please leave them in your car.
things to bring
- Bags (opaque) not exceeding 6″x 6″x 6″in their natural state
- Clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items not exceeding 12″x 6″x 12″
- A one (1) gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag may be permitted.
- At the Tournaments discretion, food may enter the Tournament in a clear plastic bag not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag
- All mobile phones, tablets and PDA’s must be on silent mode and used in accordance with the posted Mobile Device Policy
- Still Camera without case and Lens smaller than 6″ (Monday – Wednesday only)
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Collapsible chairs, without chair bags
- Portable radios w/headset
- Strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other baby supplies, (infant must be with carrier)
- Binoculars without binocular case.
- An exception will be made for fans needing to bring medical supplies into the Tournament. These medically necessary items will be permitted after proper inspection at one of the admissions gates
MOBILE DEVICE POLICYThe mobile device policy has changed. Mobile devices are now allowed on-course in designated calling areas. Please review the following:
- Please silence your mobile device
- Calls only permitted in designated areas. Please see course map for specific locations.
- No video recording allowed at any time
- No photographs permitted during official rounds (Thursday-Sunday)
- Violations may result in the confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the Tournament grounds
- Be respectful of the players and fans around you
** Failure to follow the direction of San Diego Police Department, Tournament security guards, gallery marshals, or Tournament officials may result in ejection from the grounds or revocation of your tickets without refund. Please observe the rules & regulations noted above.