The Birdies for Charity program is an opportunity for a charitable organization to utilize the awareness and magnitude of a PGA TOUR event to further their fundraising initiatives. The Farmers Insurance Open is excited to offer this program to partner with 501(c) (3) charitable organizations that contribute so much to our San Diego community. Donations made through the Birdies For Charity program are 100% tax deductible.
The concept is simple: A Charitable Organization solicits pledges from individuals and corporations for every birdie made during the 2015 Farmers Insurance Open.
HOW IT WORKS
- You decide what amount of money you want to pledge for every birdie the professionals make during the competitive rounds of the Farmers Insurance Open.
- Click here to make a pledge now.
The golf professionals made approximately 1,700 birdies in the 2012 tournament. EXAMPLE: If 1,700 birdies are made this year and you donated:
- 1 cent: Your total pledge would equal $17
- 5 cents: Your total pledge would equal $85
- 25 cents: Your total pledge would equal $425
Make a flat donation to the charity of your choice through the Birdies for Charity Program. MAKE A DONATION »